Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 10

I thought I'd just give a general update on how it's going.  My body has definitely adjusted to the reduced amount of food, and I think I've lost some weight.

Over the weekend, I finished off our potato soup.  I was surprised that after eating 2 regular sized bowls of soup (mostly broth) and 2 pieces of bread, I was STUFFED.  10 days ago, that wouldn't have put a dent in my stomach.  It's amazing how quickly the human body can change.

Today though, I started craving lots of "normal" food.  Up to this point, I hadn't really wanted anything like that.  Maybe the monotony of eating pretty much the same things is getting to me.  I think it's my sweet tooth kind of kicking in.  I hope this goes away, because I've still got a ways to go.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment